Chapter Co-Chairs: The Co-Chairs serve as the chief executive officers and public spokespersons of the Local Chapter. Each Co-Chair has specific responsibilities regarding, respectively, Internal Organizing and External Organizing and are elected as a separate office.
- The External Organizing Chair is responsible also for coordinating the day-to-day operations and political work of the Local Chapter’s branches and committees.
- The Internal Organizing Chair facilitates Local Chapter and Executive Committee meetings and coordinates the internal structure of the Local. Our Internal Organizing Chair is Riley Woodward-Pratt & our External Organizing Chair is Lizzie Carp.
- Contact: email@example.com
Secretary: The Secretary is responsible for meeting minutes and maintaining the records for the Local, including facilitating member access as appropriate.
Treasurer: The Treasurer manages the Local’s finances, provides budget reports to the General Membership, and coordinates fundraising.
- Membership Coordinator: The Membership Coordinator maintains membership list and facilitates new member orientations.
Our Membership Coordinator Sarah DeStasio.
Media Coordinator: The Media Coordinator is responsible for managing the Local's social media accounts and other media channels.
- Education Officer: The Education Officer facilitates the work of the Education Committee and the broader work of developing class consciousness and political understanding both in the Local and in the broader community.